Vincent R. Lander
Mr. Lander is responsible for directing and coordinating the business and finance activities of the organization in the area of industrial hygiene, radiological protection, lead abatement, asbestos remediation, respiratory protection, UST removal, hazardous waste remediation and OSHA safety.
Mr. Lander has provided inspection, project design, management planner and project management services, for numerous environmental remediation projects, to both public and private sector school and commercial-industrial clients. Innovative designs have consistently provided the most cost- effective solution to our clients remediation needs.
Mr. Lander prepared procedures for the clean-up of asbestos contamination in commercial and residential buildings affected by the steam line explosion at Gramercy Park, NY. Mr. Lander worked closely with NYCDEP and Utility personnel to define testing protocols, develop remediation strategies and establish re-occupancy criteria.
Mr. Lander previously held the position of Radiation Protection Manager at Indian Point Nuclear Generating Station. As the Radiation Protection Manager he was responsible for the operational health physics, air sampling, engineering controls, and laboratory counting room functions. His assignment to this position required approval, by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, as the designated Nuclear Regulatory Guide 1.8 Radiation Protection Manager.
- B.S., Biology
- M.B.A Industrial Administration
- Lowell University – Advanced Radiation Protection Technology
- NUREG 1.8 Radiation Protection Manager
- ANSI 3.1 Radiation Protection Manager
- USEPA Listed Radon Contractor
- NYS/EPA Asbestos Handler/Supervisor
- NYS/EPA Asbestos Project Sampling Technician (RH-II)
- NYS/EPA Asbestos Inspector (RH-III)
- NYS/EPA Management Planner
- NYS/EPA Project Monitor
- NYS/EPA Asbestos Project Designer