QuES&T’s Comprehensive Building Performance Audits assist in avoiding unnecessary and costly repairs resulting from moisture/water damage, roof leaks, EIFS failure, window leakage and improving energy utilization. Each Building Performance Audit incorporates indoor air quality analysis, infrared thermography, HVAC system balancing and building envelope analysis as required.
A Building Envelope survey can assist in locating missing or deficient insulation, water leakage or moisture infiltration, energy loss from windows and doors and water intrusion from flat roofs in commercial buildings. Infrared (IR) thermo-graphic inspection techniques provide a powerful and noninvasive means of monitoring and diagnosing the condition of buildings. IR provides Real Time capability to determine the location and source of your water leakage or energy use inefficiency problem quickly and accurately.
QuES&T can assist with documenting your conformance to the US Green Building Council LEED, NYS Green Building Tax Credit (6 NYCRR Part 638) and the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning National Contractors Association (SMACNA)recommended IAQ guidelines.
- Building Performance Audits
- Building Envelope Surveys
- Infrared Thermographic Inspections
- ASHRAE Building Comfort Surveys
- IAQ Complaint Investigation
- Building Component Surveys
- Energy Utilization Audits
- Water Damage Investigations
- Microbial Consulting (IICRC S500/520)
- LEED EQ Credit 3.2 IAQ Services
- Roof Moisture Inspections
- Radiant Heat System Integrity
- Plumbing System Integrity Evaluations
- Construction Deficiencies
- Building Thermal Insulation Effectiveness