Lawrence J. Holzapfel
Chief Executive Officer/Principal
Mr. Holzapfel is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, guidance & leadership of Quality Environmental Solutions & Technologies, Inc. (QuES&T). He maintains a hands-on approach to field management in order to maintain a high level of quality control throughout the organization.
Mr. Holzapfel has provided inspection, project oversight and project management services for numerous environmental remediation projects including public schools, hospitals, private commercial/industrial and government facilities. His extensive field experience provides the most feasible solutions to our client’s environmental challenges. He also holds numerous NYS-certifications in Asbestos, is a NYSDOH-approved Asbestos Training Instructor and is the Training Coordinator for QuES&Ts EPA Renovation, Repair & Painting (RRP) training curriculum.
Mr. Holzapfel has been employed with QuES&T, since its inception in the 1990’s, and has over thirty (30) years of field experience. He has coordinated project development, bidding negotiation, project start-up, project completion, contract specifications, work procedures and the organization’s operating procedures.
- LEED AP
- NYS Asbestos Abatement Contractor/Supervisor
- NYS Asbestos Project Monitor
- NYS Asbestos Air Sampling Technician
- NYS Asbestos Building Inspector
- CT Asbestos Consultant/Inspector
- Radiation Training for Hand Held Analysis Equipment
- Niton XRF Lead Spectrum Analyzer Technician
- Global Harmonization Systems (GHS) Training
- Permit Required Confined Space-Entry (29 CFR 1910.146)
- Fall Protection in Construction
- PCB Awareness Training
- Mold Awareness Training
- Radon Awareness Training