Rudy W. Lipinski
Director of Field & Technical Services
Mr. Lipinski is responsible for direction of Quality Environmental Solutions & Technologies, Inc. (QuES&T) field staff in the area of asbestos consulting.
Mr. Lipinski attained a B.A. Degree from SUNY Oneonta, majoring in Economics. He has provided inspection, project planning, project management and training services for many of our repeat high-volume clients, including a multitude of Asbestos, Lead & HazMat projects within the public & private sector, inclusive of Fortune 500 companies, schools, hospitals, private commercial/industrial, as well as governmental facilities.
Mr. Lipinski has been employed with QuES&T since May 2005 and has held such positions as entry-level Project Monitor/Air Sampling Technician & Asbestos/Lead/PCB Inspector, mid-level Project Manager and now executive-level Director of Field & Technical Services. He has provided inspection and project management services for numerous asbestos abatement projects including but not limited to public schools, hospitals, private commercial/industrial and government facilities. He coordinates project development, bidding negotiations, project start-up and coordination of field activities including client communication, scheduling of personnel and equipment resources.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction
- NYS/AHERA Asbestos Project Designer
- NYS/AHERA Asbestos Inspector
- NYS/AHERA Asbestos Management Planner
- NYS/AHERA Asbestos Project Monitor
- NYS/AHERA Asbestos Air Sampling Technician
- NYC/DEP Asbestos Investigator
- Radiation Training for Hand Held Analysis Equipment
- Niton XRF Lead Spectrum Analyzer Technician
- Global Harmonization Systems (GHS) Training
- Permit Required Confined Space-Entry
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Aerial Lift Training
- PCB Awareness Training
- Mold Awareness Training